Monday, November 24, 2008

The Photos Family vs. Insurance Companies, or The Neverending Story


Portrait of the Insured, circa 2005


Dear Dental Source,

I would like to terminate my coverage, effective immediately.

I was told to include the following sentence:

“I have been informed that I am now banned for life from reinstating a policy with you,”

which seems a bit harsh, particularly when you consider that I didn’t so much as get a cleaning. After all, it’s nothing personal, just that my wife was eligible to add me to her group policy for a little less money. I imagine that you would do the same were you in my position.

I wish you the best of luck with your business.

Smiles,

John Photos
Policy # 52293

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home