Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Yes We Did




We will return to work today, and life will be much as it was yesterday. This was only a beginning. We have won much already, but the hard part is yet to come. I do not envy our next president and the amount of difficult decisions that lay ahead. It is up to all of us to stay organized and vigilant. I hope we all learned something from the long and difficult test of the campaigns. I hope we are all stronger, and feel more empowered. I think we will need to be.

This morning, though, I can say for the first time in some years that I am proud of us. I am proud of America. I am proud of Barack Obama.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger jennifer bastian said...

more than ever before, I'm happy to be alive.

November 10, 2008 at 7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home