Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New Shoes


These new shoes are so comfortable, you WANT me to kick your ass!

Dear John,

Thanks for shopping at Onlineshoes.com! We hope you're enjoying your recent purchase. We'd love to know what you think -- and you could even win a $100 gift certificate just for sharing your opinion.


My Submission:

Holy fuck! Shopping at onlineshoes.com was so fucking awesome!
Their selection is fucking huge, and the products they carry are fucking rad!
For Christmas, I wanted some Haflinger Grizzlies, which are high-quality, cork-soled, felt slippers. My mom just sent me a link to onlineshoes.com, and I picked them out, right there online. I didn’t even have to do anything!

And then, a few days later, a box arrived in the mail. And when I opened it, guess what, it was my fucking slippers, and they are fucking bodacious!!

With my prize money, I will definitely use it to get more of these slippers! I don't think I can ever go back to wearing anything else, that's how fucking comfortable they are! I used to think slippers were kind of fruity, but NOT anymore! If anything, I think that my being secure enough to wear slippers around town proves that I'm not fruity.

So yeah, for awesome fucking shoes, onlineshoes.com bitch!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home